Saturday, December 29, 2007

my love of scarves

hello! it has been an awful long time since i last blogged, but im back. i got caught up with finals and then went to disney world, so i didnt have the time. sorry!

lately i have become obsessed with scarfs, i have worn my black one from american apparel to death and i adore the ones from urban outfitters because they are cheap and work with a lot of stuff. they just make every outfit look amazing.

all available at urbanoutfitters.com


lurex plaid scarf...$20



shredded square scarf...$24



square printed scarf...$20



buffalo plaid scarf(in blackgreywhite)...$20



buffalo plaid scarf(in bluered)...$20



rugby stripe scarf...$24



birds in paris scarf...$24



silk lace printed scarf...$28



ikat woven square scarf...$20



ikat printed scarf...$28

7 comments:

María said...

I love scarves too, I have tons of them, and I wear them all the time.

Wendy said...

I'm practically drooling here, just look at those babies! I like scarves, just don't have enough. But can we ever have enough?

Céline Messager said...

scarve are become fashion!!
thank to Nicolas Ghesquière

Ella Gregory said...

Great choices!! I love scarves too.
your header is super chic by the way!

la petite fashionista said...

I wear scarves all the time. the buffalo plaid print is my favorite:)
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

discotheque confusion said...

These are lovely, they make a very welcome change from the desert scarves that managed to momentarily take over the world this year.

These remind me of the scarves that Diana Kruger wears. My favourites are the ones in the first picture, and the Birds in Paris (naturally!) one.

Clearly, You have a very good eye!